if you could go back to your teen yrs and live your life over would you? and what are some of the things youd change?

have you ever thought what it would b like if you went back to highschool would you honestly choose the same path that you are going down now? i had a baby when i was a junior in highschool and i think i woulda honestly waited! i love my family all my kids dearly but i think i woulda waited a few yrs! i am almost 24 and i have 4 kids i think if i could do it over i wouldnt have been so eager to get married so soon either all though he is the one i wanna spend my life with! crazy huh! anyway would you change your life if you could? what and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes and No. You live, you learn, right? Anyways for the most part yes, I dated some pretty pathetic guys back in the day and thought high school was "time to party it up"! If I could do THAT much over I would have aimed for better grades and went to class rather then skip to go get drunk (yea I know dumb teenager). I also wish I had have listened to those older then me because after all they've been there done that so they know what there talking about. I wouldn't change the fact that I got married when I was 19 though, I truelly love my hubby and have been with him since I was 15, that's one thing I DON'T regret. Anyways There's many more BIGGER things I regret but lets not get into that!
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 3:14 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Yes! I would go back and relax.I spent my whole teenage years studying and worrying about getting into a good college that i really never did the normal teen stuff.
    Dylansmom32509

Answer by Dylansmom32509 at 2:39 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I would have put in a lot more effort into my school work. I was an average student practically my whole life... didn't have much self confidence and nobody would dare call me smart. It's taking awhile to finish college.. I actually just transferred to a University but for the past few years, I've gotten nothing but A's and B's. I can only imagine what life would have been like if I would have put this much effort into school when I was younger.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I think I'd do pretty much everythign the same. Except I was in a bad mood one day and cut a classmate off at an intersection. When she honked her horn at me I flipped her off. I'd change that because that was mean and she had every reason to honk at me! :p

I'd also quit my stupid job at Wendy's and just take the bus to school. That job cost me SO much!

Other than that, I'd do everything the same. I graduated early, moved in with my fiance, walked with my class and got married. It was pretty sweet :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:47 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Hmm good question. Its hard to say what I would want to do. I love where I am at in my life now and how everything has turned out for me so in that respect I wouldn't want to go back and change anything about my past because it might not bring me back to my present life right now. But I did not like the person I was in high school and if I could do it all over again, I would have been much nicer to people and would have tried harder to not stress the small stuff. I also would have tried to be a better student and would have hung out with a different crowd.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 3:23 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Yes. I would have learned more about the financial aid process so that I could have went to the college of my choice and not the JC. My parents wouldn't help me with financial aid, I was too young to understand and to embarrased to talk to the school councilor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:48 AM on Jul. 11, 2009