what should I do?

Ok heres a little back story: My ex and me were engaged to be married when we got pregnant. We were both very excited and happy about it. 5 months into it all we had a big fight over the phone one day and the next day he came by to pick up his things and ended us. Next day he was with my best friend of the time already. I couldnt stand it so I moved away.

My daughter is now almost 2yrs. Hes seen my daughter twice in the last year (this is mainly my doing cause I dont want his gf to ever see my daughter and he agrees to this for me).Since Ive gone down there we end up talking about US and everything in the past. And twice now we have ended up having sex. He tells me he loves me and misses me and thinks about me all the time. I still love him. But I dont know what to do. I love being able to spend time with him and being lovey with him again. But its so confusing I just dont know what to do. Advice please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• i just think you should do what your heart tells you...if he makes you happy and you really love spending time with him just get back with him... but remember if you take him back is cause you forgive him .
    leeahsgerasmom

Answer by leeahsgerasmom at 3:09 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• my opinion I would not get back with him, find you a good man not a cheater or else he will break you heart again and move on and you will be more confused and loneley, I say don't waste your time, move on and find a good, I think it will be to much drama and why put yourself through that
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:11 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Would you ever be able to trust him again? If my X ended up with my best friend I would never beable to be with him again due to no trust and if he was with her the next day than observably they have been seeing each other for a while. I'm wondering in the fight was a set up for him to have a reason to be with her? Men like that are untrustable so dont get your heart broken again.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 AM on Jul. 11, 2009