do you ever get yourself off?

without your so knowing do you ever get yourself off? do you have a hidden toy? do you do it in the shower?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I get my self off and I don't care if he know or not, I have a toy it's one of them little tiny silver bullets it's next to my bed on the night stand I like it on my clit sometimes other then that I lay on my side and squeez my legs together really tight let my imagination go and cum my brains out
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:56 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I have and no i dont have a toy and no i dont do it in the shower....I do it every once in a while but he doesnt really know about it I cant remember if i told him or not
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:56 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• yes i have and sometimes in the shower and yes he knows he watches sometimes! and what is with all these questions tonight! its friday!
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 2:59 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• it is friday and we are all at home on our computers lol what is there better to talk about
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:06 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i masturbate every day. who doesnt. i mean really. what, its only ok for men to do this? please. i do it in front of my hubby and or without him if the occassion calls for it. i have toys that i love very much.
    courtneynicole1

Answer by courtneynicole1 at 3:26 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Usually if I get off at all, it's because I do it. My husband basically has the sex drive of a 110 year old. He even hates receiving oral!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:48 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I do! And my DH knows it, and has bought me toys before. I don't usually use them except with him though lol! He works a full time job and goes to school, so there is very little time in our day to see each other, and he's usually exhausted at that point. He doesn't mind at all that I do it :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 7:56 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• of course i do in the bed, living room, wherever. i do it with my SO and i do it without him.
    swimbish

Answer by swimbish at 12:19 PM on Jul. 11, 2009