Did you ladies have a good day today?

looovemybabies

Asked by looovemybabies at 3:12 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, smelly!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i was maaaaddddd woman today..having a baby shower for my daughter 2morrow..excited but got a house FULL of out of towners..my babies baby is due in 4 days..so yeah..im sooooo tired i cant sleep.. .hope ur day was ok & may ur tomorrow be even better.. .thanks for asking!!
    sheekjustice

Answer by sheekjustice at 3:18 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I'm sorry you had a bad day anon hope you feel better tomarrow

well sheekjustice I hope you have a better day tomarrow and a great babyshower, you will be an awsome grandma keep your head up and good luck with everything :)
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:23 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I was until I had some anon PMing me with "If you want to watch me touch myself" and then another anon asking me if I saw it. I don't know who they are and it just makes me feel uncomfortable. I think I am going to delete my account. tongiht...and I decide when I was just going to upload pics of my son! Ewww! I am over it.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:39 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• yeah I had one messaged me a few time to
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:15 AM on Jul. 11, 2009