Do you love your life?

Seriously, when you think about your life as a whole, are you happy, do you love it, love yourself? (I know bad things happen, I am not saying are you happy 24/7 because everything is perfect, just in general, are you happy with your life)

Why or why not?

ProudSingleMum

Asked by ProudSingleMum at 3:17 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My answer is YES.
    I very much love my life. Sometimes I have to work hard to not let the little things ruin my happy time, but I do love my life. My son makes me SO happy. I love spending time with him. My job, while not perfect, has some REALLY great aspects that help to make things in general good. For the most part I have a really great family. I am happy that I am close to them, like I am. I have fun hobbies. And great friends. I love my house and where I live. Yes, in general I do very much love my life.
    ProudSingleMum

Answer by ProudSingleMum at 3:21 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Its hard a lot of the time, every day brings a new struggle....but I LOVE MY PRECIOUS BEANIE. And i love having her in my life. she makes everything better. i live for my baby girl. i love being her mommy.
    courtneynicole1

Answer by courtneynicole1 at 3:21 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• No. I am 5 1/2 months pregnant. Im 19. I live with my mom and my sons father took off with another girl and found drugs more interesting than being in our sons life. No I am not happy with the way things in life have turned out for me. Whoever said that every story is a happily ever after is a F*****G liar. I thought it would all be ok. one min, we are soon to be married and we are picking out a house to raise our son in, and the next he is out snorting coke with crack whores in a motel, calling me to come get him cuz he dosnt have a ride back to his girlfriends house. Life sucks. sorry. but it really does.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:24 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I love my life I have a great family I've been blessed with I mean everyone my hubby kids parent siblings, when any of us are down we always help each other, don't get me wrong it's hard sometimes but we always work through it together, besides there is no better gift then life
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:31 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Alysia:
    Well I was 24, not 19. And I was married, not dating someone. And I did have a house of my own. But guess what, my husband picked drugs over me and my son also. When I was pregnant, I did everything I could to stay healthy, and that included mentally. Talk to people who will listen. Things WILL be okay. (My son and I are proof of that!) It will take time, but look at how he is, and think...would you REALLY be happy with someone like that?
    If you ever need to chat, hit me up :)
    ProudSingleMum

Answer by ProudSingleMum at 3:31 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• nope i dont!! i mean i love my daughter..and wouldnt trade her for anything..but..when i got pregnant at 20 my bf left me, and have been doing this alone for the last 5 years..havent been on one single date in 6 years..havent had sex in 6 years!!!! i live with my parents, i have a job that pays ok..but..i have so many bills (in debt a lil over 15000) i pretty much have no friends..the friends that i do have..i never hang out with..we either communicate thru texting, msn messanger or facebook..im a lil overweight, so no...i dont love my life..i love my daughter, but thats it!! im soooooo sick of being alone!!!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:21 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Yes, I have a job a love, my husband's business is successful, I have two beautiful daughters and a man who treats me like a queen.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 6:36 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• yes, sometimes I forget that, but yes, I"m very blessed and try to remember it! And if I didn't love my life, or find myself falling OUT of love with my life, I'm pretty pro-active about making the changes needed to bring my back to where I want to be.
    athenax3

Answer by athenax3 at 7:40 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Yes I do. My husband and I have had a lot of struggles in the last few years (not relationship, but money, health, and home related issues) and I still look back on them all fondly. Without the struggle I don't think I would be as close to my hubby or love him as I do now. And I am thankful for each day that God has given us together.
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 9:50 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• no. I love my husband but I haven't been in love with him for a long time and I'm bored with being a SAHM.

I wish I believed in divorce, didn't believe in God and could just take my daughter and go away.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jul. 11, 2009