What is the most recent old-school cd you bought?!?

LOL...hubby and the kids and I were at Wal-mart and something made me think of being in highschool and jamming (yep i used that word) to Destiny's Child in my friends car and I went over to the music section and bought it to listen to on the long way home. It was only $7 but it brought back some great memories.

So what is the last one you bought from back in the day?

VintageWife

Asked by VintageWife at 3:22 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Entertainment

• i went even older family went to the swap meet one weekend and heard someone playing music and the first thing that came to mind was the (Girls) all of us in the riding around listing to disco acting the fool. Man I miss them. So I went and bought it for $5. Yes I still play it.
    Momoftwonu

Answer by Momoftwonu at 4:41 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• 80's gold album
    for some reason I'm into 80 music latley
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:25 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i havent boughten a cd in a long time (exceot for hannah montana for my daughter) but for me?? no..i download them from the computer..and..the other day i downloaded the everclear cd titled "songs from an american movie" from 2000!! man, i love that cd!!!!! also downloaded some LFO songs and BBMAK! hahaha! so cooooool!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:16 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• looovemybabies...i seen at the store last night they had now thats what i call 80's...LOL
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 4:09 PM on Jul. 11, 2009