Have you ever found out that you had been taken advantage of and have no knowledge of it? Like you dont remember nothing at all but the person gave you a hint something happened? Even if it was your best friend you thought u could party with and trust and find out they did something to you, what would you do? Feel ashamed and guilty?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I would be outraged and betrayed and depending on what it was that might have happened or that you suspect happened, I would file charges. There's no reason for you to feel guilty or ashamed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• for that reason I don't hang out with much women, most of them are nothing but back stabbing bitches I'm tired of giving and giving and getting shit back, I gave up honing out with girlfriends I only talk on the phone to friends and the only time we hang is when we are all camping, Don't feel guilty or ashamed, don't never trust anyone with your feeling or secrets cuz most of the time people will use them against your when it's convenient for them, I'm sorry and good luck

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:45 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Happened to me!!!! I was trying to support my friend and be there for her... in turn she gave me the date rape drug and there were 6 guys there.... I've been told a few stories, don't know what really happened... it's horrible!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I'm anon :56

i have no proof of what happened that night... can't file charges... I HAVE TRIED!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• all that just bites, I don't know why women can't just stick together men do, but women have to back stab each other I just don't get it
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:17 AM on Jul. 11, 2009