Did I make you ladies laugh?

Sorry, I had to put it in question form. I am leaving Cafemom and just wanted to say a quick goodbye. I am tired of the nonsense and the laughing at me instead of with me. I will remember all the funny stuff omg!, I am still laughing at the funny stuff!, I know my lack of sex was funny but never a joke. anons have made me feel way too bad. It has made me feel like I am a loser for not having a man in my sons and my life. God bless you all and your babies and babies to come.

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 4:24 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm sad to see you go you were one of my favorites you always made me lough well girl GOD bless you and your family !!!
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:28 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• aww....im sorry that ppl made u feel that way. Ur not a loser many moms dont have fathers in their kids life and do just fine raising good men. I dont think u should leave for that reason but when its enough its enough and I get that. Whoever makes u feel the way u feel will soon get some karma back on them and thats the way i look at it when ppl are asholes to me. I think i said this on a post of urs before but its really disappointing to see that some people can be so freakin rude and in return make other moms upset. But best wishes
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 4:31 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• nooo....i'm sad to see you go too!! i always look forward to comin on and hearing your stories about you farting so loud and scaring your neighbors!! lol...i totally relate to those!!! and you always have the funniest comebacks for ppl!! if you realllllllllly do leave, im gonna miss ya!!!!! :(
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:32 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I'm not dead YET! But really these messeges kill my spirit and I am hanging by a thread, CM was an outlet for me. I have no close active friends and I know I am a dork and like to joke ,but you late night ladies are awesome.!!!! I love you and you make me laugh every night, I am still trying to figure out how to delete my account!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:43 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i replied to you message you sent i sent you my myspace link
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:45 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• You don't have to go because some people are asses. Ignore them it's there way of getting off because they probably can't get any one to be a bitch to that day it makes them feel better. Look I get the same bs all the time fuck em the don't matter one damn bit. If you need a decent talk with no jokes you can pm me any time I prefer to see others helped not ridiculed. If you do still chose to leave I am so sorry those degenerates made you feel that bad. I'm sure you are a nice person looking for a friendly voice. Good luck and please feel better.

hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:46 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• No, I think it is best that I go. It seems like anons rule the show and honestly the reason it makes me sad is because I have only one child and no husband or BF or SO and I have always talked about my weakness' so an anon found a way to make me feel bad about myself. ok Duh I have to go check my e-mail and see how to delete....lol, as usual I got caught up in talking!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:52 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Now wait what happened to make you decide this any way I missed it. Don't feel bad about your self we all have weak ness I mean I'm an adult and terrified of the dark some times our weakness makes us strong.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:55 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Are you still there please talked I couldn't stand the thought of you being so sad and no one to talk to you can talk to me I wont laugh.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:57 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• gigi did you ever get my mesage?
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:58 AM on Jul. 11, 2009