Ok lets see who can find this out cause I can't find it. Talking about sex.

What is the origin of oral sex. When did it all begin and how?Why? I wanna know LOL.

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 4:24 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My SO watches history channel CONSTANTLY! i can't remember exactly when it started but it was FOREVER ago!!! like BC.....
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:11 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• adam and eve.... eve tripped up one day and her mouth which was in an open shock of falling size landed on his cock which stimulated his penis, to which he replied to do it again... and thus blow jobs were invented

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=263342

LMAO
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:25 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i dont know, but i know that art depicting people in sexual positions is as old as civilization itself. a 35000 (thats thousand) year old ivory sculpture of a sexual female form was recently discovered in germany. it is the OLDEST known sculpture yet found of the human form. that leads me to believe that it probably started some time around the discovery of the mouth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:31 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• the world is only almost 7000 years old. so dating a statue to be 35,000 years old is a falseity. In the biblical sense.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 6:34 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I've heard the tests they use to date items is wrong (nope, can't remember the source! BUT I WILL BE LOOKING!!!!). But that is why people think the world is so old. If the world was 35000 years old, we are a bit behind as a civilization then!!!! Just MY OPINION!!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 6:39 AM on Jul. 11, 2009