Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can I get my husband to be more interested in sex?!

My husband turned 21 in March. I'll be 20 in October. We've been married since 10/22/07 and he has the sex drive of a 200 year old! GRRR!! Anyway, I try all the time to get him to do SOMETHING with me, but he's never really interested. He also told me a couple of days ago that he doesn't like recieving oral because of the thought of it (like he feels like he's making me or something, even though he's never tried to force me into anything and I try to do it all on my own lol). What the heck can I do?! Our marriage is so close to falling apart right now and I really believe that the lack of sex has something to do with it, because on the rare occasion that we have frequent sex, our marriage is SOOOO much better. Help?! Please before I have to do the clone a willy thing or something!


Asked by Mrs.BAT at 4:36 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Relationships

Level 38 (105,028 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • yeah you two did get married at a young age... but there is nothing wrong with that. try doing other things together that may lead to the two of you having sex... cuddle, rub on each other, walk around half naked, give gim a lap dance, give him a massage all over, maybe try and cater to him... just some suggestions good luck!

    Answer by swimbish at 12:05 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

  • how you tried talking to each other? why has it come to this? cuz sometimes when you start talking you realize there are deeper issues then you might have tought, I think you guys should just talk

    Answer by looovemybabies at 4:48 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

  • We have talked, a lot, actually. We talk all the time and try to sort through things, and usually do a good job of it. But it's like if we aren't having sex very often, both of us have shorter tempers and tend to blow up over small things more easily.

    Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:57 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

  • hmmm yeah that's hard I donno, I sorry that just sucks

    Answer by looovemybabies at 5:24 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

  • I would seek some kind of therepy. You two got married very young and sometimes as you mature you grow apart. I wouldn't put the cure on sex. Talk to him and ask him what is making distance himself from you. Maybe he is worried about something or stressed. Getting therepy helps because you can talk on a nutral level. I hope things work out for you!

    Answer by etsmom at 8:52 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

  • You could check out for some really good advice and information.

    Answer by PamJM at 10:43 AM on Jul. 11, 2009