So any one ticked off...

Their are certain anons on here who have made a very sweet lady feel so bad she is deleting her account. Well that just ticks me off. Who are you to act better than any one else? Upset them so bad they feel they have to leave because they feel hated! And then post a celebration, well I think you should be the one to leave if any one at all Lose some of the negative baggage on cafe mom. Does any one else agree with me?

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 5:58 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ABSOLUTELY!!!!! I thought we were all mothers... MATURE women who had things in common such as A CHILD!!!! Single or not! To go and treat someone who has been very sweet and helpful from the day I met her the way she has been treated is horrible! She always left things she didn't know about alone!!!! Why couldn't this anon give her the same respect????

IRRITATES ME TO NO END!!!!!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 6:13 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• me nobody is joining my gruop or chats
    lizzie742

Answer by lizzie742 at 7:42 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Why not bring it up to cafemom? It is too bad that someone is deleting their account over petty rudeness. I hope the mom who is leaving will try to open a new account.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 8:28 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Sounds like some trolls are at it again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I wouldn't delete my account due to rudeness. I wouldn't let people get to me like that. You are going to find people like that in your lives off-line as well as online. I would just ignore them.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 9:56 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• If u are talking about who I think you are, please note that she has a certain way of dishing out rudeness too. Its sad someone made her feel that way but don't act like she is completely innocent.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I am mad that she's left also. She always made me laugh! I tried to send her a PM this morning and her account was already gone!

beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:33 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I don't know the specifics of the situation but this is why I think two things need to be done; eliminate anonymous posting, and moderate these sections.  Someone needs to keep watch over this situation, it's not the first time I have heard of someone leaving cafe-mom because if this problem. 

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 3:12 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• boooo who was it!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 8:10 PM on Jul. 11, 2009