Send out cards

Has anyone heard of a business called "sendout cards" If you have what do you thinki of it?

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 7:27 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have heard of it and it is a high cost to sign up for and hard to get others to sign up for. A good concept but not worth the money in my opinion.
    kywildcats

Answer by kywildcats at 8:46 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I worked for a guy who used this service (he was an insurance agent). It was a huge amount for him to purchase the service. I can't imagine in these economic times you would be able to talk very many people into spending a large amount of money for a card service. It was pretty neat--he had to fill out these forms & write every letter of the alphabet so his cards would look like he wrote them. They had some really neat cards as well. But the client has to pay for the initial start up & then pay by card or buy a certain amount of points every month to use for cards. There was also a gift service & the gifts looked nice but they were very pricey. I think it would be a lot easier & cheaper to just go to Hallmark!! Legitimate company from what I can tell & maybe if things were great economically, a lot of people would probably do it. But right now I'm not sure you could convince people. Good luck whatever you do!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 12:01 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I know many of the women in my upline recommend the services they offer. It's a great way to help keep everyone in your organisation close and make them feel as if they are your friends and not just your team mate. I do not use them however, because they are really pricey! It's great for big business people though, If you are in an area with lots of businesses you could do well...

Here is some information...  Check it out for yourself...
    http://www.freewebs.com/sabrinambowen/sendoutcards.htm

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:48 PM on Jul. 11, 2009