(severe) Back Pain during pregnancy?

Has/Did anyone else have UNBEARABLE back pain during their pregnancy?
I mean, I is effecting my life - hurts so bad I can't eat, it makes me sick, can't sleep, or sit up, it even hurts to wipe! sry, tmi!! But really. If so, what did you do?
Tylenol does NOTHING! I have mention it to my Dr. but this was before it got so bad so I didn't get into how severe it was.
What could the Dr. do about it?
I'm constantly in pain, and in tears.
Please help
I am 30 weeks.

Maya09

Asked by Maya09 at 7:51 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have that type of pain on a regular basis, and when i was pregnant it was sooo much worse-it even went down my legs. either go to the ER, or call your doctor. they will probably be able to give you something for the pain. i agree with the rice in the sock thing, that should help some. there is an ointment called topricin, i got it when i was pregnant. it is safe, and you can find it at health food stores or wegmans. try to relax, and keep pillows around you to support you and keep pressure off your spine.
    kyriesmommy13

Answer by kyriesmommy13 at 9:42 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i just answered your post in pregnancy lol
    but also would like to add if it gets to bad or is just unbearable go ahead and go to the hospital and have them check your back out they may be able to give you something there to help
    but id call your dr asap , since its the weekend the hospital maybe your best choice
    hope you feel better soon hun
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:53 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Take a sock...tube socks are the best...fill with reg dry rice...heat in microwave for like a minute/or until warm and put it on your back...gives moist heat--i had back pain when I was preg. and that helped...but talk to your dr about the level of pain, could mean something is going on
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 8:52 AM on Jul. 11, 2009