I meet this guyI liked while at a job but since lost the job and 6 months have past but can't get this person out of my mind, how would you go about breaking the ice?

Liked him but wasn't allowed to date him while I was working there. Maybe dating isn't in the future but I think he is a nice, sweet persson and we got along really well. Six months have past-I am a shy, idiot for not poppingt myself in and saying hi and talking to him. Having issues at time i worked there and he offered me time to talk to him after work sometime but again I didn't go to him. I miss him so much and think I have some feelings for him. So much time has past- is it to late to rekindle a friendship?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• NEVER TOO LATE TO REKINDLE! GO BACK AND REMIND HIM OF HIS OFFER TO HELP, IT SHOULDN'T BE SO DIFFICULT SINCE YOU ONCED HAD SOMEWHAT OF A CONNECTION.

Answer by older at 9:02 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Call him and ask him how are things going at work then go from there.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:46 AM on Jul. 11, 2009