Am I...looking for input from similar circumstances

I ovulated on the 26th and had unprotected sex, my period was due two days ago and I have taken two tests and both have come up negative. I used the early response, but made sure to take at least one after my period was missed and it was still negative. I used “Fact Plus” so if anyone has had any past with these types of tests, how accurate / early were they? I have been very nauseous in the mornings, last time I was pregnant this is exactly how I felt but this time it is not everyday nausea. My breasts are also a little sore, but I don’t think they are sore enough to be considered a pregnancy symptom just yet. I have slight cramps, but nothing near period. I just wanted to know that if this is similar to something you or a friend went through, if so, were you / they pregnant?

Nekoananas

Asked by Nekoananas at 8:46 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• No answers yet