how did i do for my 1 st day dieting?

is llite ranch okay if i am dieting i tried the fat free kind and hate it .. im on day 2 of my diet. yesterday i had heathly choice dinner fruit and supper i had a salad with lettuce cucumbers and tomato with light ranch and home made quesdillas whole wheat with chicken out can with tomatoes light sour cream cheesse.. how did i do ? this morning so far its been special k with 2% milk with a banna i that a good way too start? i am 165 i jut had a baby a mnth and 3 wks ago i need too loose lbs at this rate how long will it take me? I am exercising in home..

ashley_nick30

Asked by ashley_nick30 at 8:57 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• try and cut out the lite ranch try a vinegarette.
    I am all so on a diet
    I am week 10 and lost 14 lb already
    I go to the gym every other day
    my only problem is SNACKING! lolz
    but so far your doing great!!
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 9:10 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• You are doing great! But I head that the low fat stuff isn't worth it.. not as low cal as you may think.
    mschanng

Answer by mschanng at 9:25 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Eating lighter is a good way to begin your diet. But remember to also add good flavors to your food so that you don't begin to binge on fattier choices as your diet goes along. Sprinkle lots of basil, rosemary, vinegar, etc to your diff. foods and you'll find tastier meats and veggies without frying and also to keep you from feeling bored with your food. Find ways to enjoy each meal with the little additives (but be careful of salt.) Salt makes the body hold water and you'll begin to get puffy and even add a pound or two.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 1:35 PM on Jul. 11, 2009