• In the Spotlight:

Crappy friends

Does anyone have an soon to be freshman with friends that crap on him? Why does my ds put up with it? Is it something I did?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Boy can I relate to that question... I don't know if it is the world or are children just rude...usually my family is very open to children hanging out here, summer in the pool, winter playing video games , taking her friends to mall whatever... but now she always has to make the plans...they never ask her to go out....( she is not too fond of just walking and hanging out )....I am sure you did not do anything...if you daughter is in a clique well maybe that is the answer.....kids just do not talk about their upsets....they just leave everything quiet and unknown....unfortunately our kids take the crap because they still want to be part of the group. The summer will be hard..if she is not part of the group anymore ...maybe enroll her in some kind of activities to meet new friends especially in the HS for the summer....hopefully when HS comes she will find friends that respect and deserve her friendship.
    pierresmom

Answer by pierresmom at 9:56 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• let him deal with it

Answer by admckenzie at 12:36 AM on Jul. 12, 2009