Morgan Freeman is sick..... hope its not true or is it????

Im hearing a rumor that Morgan Freeman plans to marry his soon to be ex-wifes grand daughter. Now I know they have had a relationship since she was 17 yrs old. Now its out in the open and supposedly they will marry. I hope this is not true. I find it too be gross. Sounds like Woody Allen to me. Morgan freeman could have almost any woman he wants and he wants to mess with his ex-wife grand daughter.... please let me know if this is just a rumor. I HOPE SO.....

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 9:48 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Entertainment

• It's a nearly IDENTICAL situation to Woody Allen's case...and yes DISGUSTING. I think the only difference between the two, is Allen's wofe was adopted, and Freeman's was a step-daughter!!!

I used to LOVE his movies....but no more! I can tolerate many things in actors' personal lives, but the ABUSE of a then MINOR is unacceptable. The same goes for Michael Jackson. I used to LOVE his music--grew up on it, but once he was tried for his "questionable behaviors" I lost ALL respect for him--regardless of his amazing talents!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:56 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• http://www.showbizspy.com/article/189117/morgan-freeman-not-marrying-step-granddaughter

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• He isn't marrying her. More tabloid fodder.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Oh, so that makes it "okay?!" wow.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:24 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i think we shouldnt judge wat we dont fully kno. it could all just be media.
    Anonymous

• Well Its a sure thing that he have been seeing his soon 2 b ex wifes grand-daughter since she was 17 yrs old. Now as far as him marrying her I didnt know if that was true......
    rosesrred1

Answer by rosesrred1 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2009