Anon, Anon? (OH How I miss you!)

Anon, Oh, Anon!

It's been a while since I was on,

and now, a question came to me

so I posted just so you could see

and answer with your charming wit

how do you tell? You "Smell it!"

So I'd like to know, would you if you knew

that it could be rotten and smell right through?

BisketLiss

Asked by BisketLiss at 9:51 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL! Very cute!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I think you have to much time on your hands. LOL
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 10:11 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• You know, everyone says that, but it seriously took me about 1 minute to think up. I'm currently caring for 3 foster children and my own son (all under age 5) Right now, I'm taking a break while a movie is on, I have the 8mos old on my lap. Do you really think with 4 babies in the house that I have a lot of free time?

P.S. This reply took me several times longer to write than the original post..
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 10:18 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• The fact that you worry so much about anonymous posters proves you have too much time on your hands, 4 kids or not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Hey, this was cute and very funny with alot of truth to it! Stop giving her such a hard time! 4 kids or not, this takes TALENT!!! lol And besides, a mother can take a break if she wants because if we couldn't, would we really be on cafemom? Besides, you have too much time on your hands if you can sit here and go through these questions and degrade and put down a poster!
    eyef0undnem0

Answer by eyef0undnem0 at 11:58 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Thank you, eyef0undnem0. Did you really find him? (I like the name, btw). Every time I post one of these Anon poems, someone says "You have too much time on your hands" Well...I have the same amount as everyone else...24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 a year. NO more, no less. No, I don't work, I stay at home with my son, most of the time. Occasionally I feel creative and take a break for ME, sit and write it out on Cafemom to share and entertain, and always someone complains. Oh well...guess there will always be those drama-mongers out there.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 2:15 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• And I want to point out, to everyone who takes the time to read this, if you're one of those critics who thinks I have too much time on my hands because I worry about the anons...: I DON'T worry about them. I find them amusing most of the time, occasionally offensive, but we all are from time to time. They are nothing to me aside from the infrequent advice givers or takers, and a momentary entertainment once in a great while. Thank you to all of those Anons who have provided me with the random moments of inspiration!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 2:18 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i love it, lol..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:16 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• anon anon,
    you seem so withdrawn,
    hide away, hide away,
    behind a questioning display,
    quick to taunt,
    quick to haunt,
    with no courage to say,
    my name is ___ by the way.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:20 PM on Jul. 11, 2009