mailboxes...

My dad's looking for a new mailbox. I think he wants one for the side of the house. Can't find much around here in the stores. Any suggestions?

PSMother

Asked by PSMother at 9:57 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Shopping

• Hardware stores? home depot? Walmart or Target? Ask at the post office- I'd hope that they would have some ideas. Failing locally, perhaps online- I have luck with Amazon.com for other things.

Answer by Bmat at 10:01 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Has he tried Home Depot or Lowes? That's where we got ours...and I think they're MUCH cheaper there! I looked online at a number of websites claiming "discount" prices, but unless your father is looking in the $70+ range for a wall mounted mailbox, I think you're better off just going to a local home improvement store!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:02 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I'm with the rest on the Lowes and home depot....if you want to super cheap and used go to craigs list
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:00 AM on Jul. 12, 2009