Anyone doing anything productive today?

I have taken 5 trash bags of shit out of my kitchen! Now off to my oldest DD's room to rearrange and hang wallpaper!!!
What are you ladies doing today?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 10:07 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Very nice, lapcounter! Best of luck on your cleaning. Have fun, Dylansmom!

I just cleaned bathrooms and kitchen floor and am waiting for laundry to finish so that I can make the bed.

Answer by Bmat at 10:12 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• We are meeting my parents and going to the outdoor mall then to Downtown Disney.
    Dylansmom32509

Answer by Dylansmom32509 at 10:09 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Hanging out with DH and DS ... then going to a graduation party tonight with the family. We've been really busy lately, so it's nice to just sit and relax.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 10:16 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Sounds like everyone is having a good day :)
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:51 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• so far i fed my kids ahhh how did you get the motivation to do all of that? please tell your secrete
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 11:55 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Same thing..sort of. We had our stuff packed yesterday and I am in the process of filling nail holes and cleaning things before the movers come and take the boxes on Monday. The motivation is not there..Not one bit.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:38 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• No, nothing productive for me at all. In fact, my oldest daughter (age 20) came in my room just before 2pm this afternoon to give me the phone. It was my husband calling from Water Country - he had taken our younger two daughters and their friends there for the day for their birthdays. Anyhow, I guess why I had slept so long is because the whole side of my left jaw is swollen and in terrible pain from a bad tooth and my head hurts so badly I can hardly keep my eyes open. I finally got up, washed my face, and took 4 ibuprofen pills. I made a cup of coffee and came in here and the pain is going down to a dull roar. I have no clue what I'll be doing for the rest of the day.
    Can someone come and hit me over the head with a sledgehammer now please?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2009