What do you like most about cafemom?

What makes cafemom mom so interesting to you?

Miss.Kristin

Asked by Miss.Kristin at 10:13 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That is is so active. If there isn't something you can talk about or answer, wait a minute and there will be. :) I also enjoy the women here and hearing many different opinions and comments and advice.

Answer by Bmat at 10:19 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• To be honest...the drama, as long as there's no attacks against the families, I laugh at how silly some of the moms get silliest topics and responses.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I like the milk and cookies in the afternoon and the little chocolate mint they leave on my pillow before bed.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 12:07 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• The various people and multiple personalities (not from each individual, of course, but it might be in some cases...lol), the sense of humor, the willingness to help each other, the willingness for women to gang up on a basher or troll to help another woman, and the laughter that I have for some of the most hilarious posts.
    Some of the groups are fun, but I have found more of a connection with you ladies on the Q&A sections. The Latte Land is a nice, relaxing feature to pass the time. I love looking at all the lovely photos that members post. And I most love that I can personalize my homepage just about any way I wish any ole time. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Making new friends from all over the place. The groups are supportive, question and answer section makes me think, and I can chat with friends.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 3:08 PM on Jul. 11, 2009