• In the Spotlight:

I want a tattoo!

Ok ladies. Wondering if any of you creative mommas could help me with ideas. I want a small tattoo on my forearm/back of my wrist so i can easily see it..
I have anxiety & often dont live life to its full potential. I stay home to clean, cause im tired, ect...
Id like to be able to look down at my tattoo as inspiration & be reminded to LIVE! Dont have fear! Enjoy!
Anyone have any ideas on what I can do?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Gogole all the things you like and save them all or print them. go to the Artist and tell him/her what you want..They will work with you and come up with something great..
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 12:14 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Well that would depend on what you like. Search Tattoo Flash. You'll come up with a lot of stuff. You can print most of them off to show to your tat artist. Whatever you choose, my suggestion is to hang the picture up where you are sitting each day. Look at it and ask yourself if you can look at it everyday and still like it. If you still want it after a month of looking at it each day then consider it for your tattoo. If not take it down and look for something else.

SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 10:25 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Whatever you do, if you decide to go with a phrase, PLEASE make sure you have the spelling and grammar correct. I was just looking at a website with pictures of people's tattoos that were spelled incorrectly or, most often 'your' was used instead of 'you're' - makes the person look like an idiot.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:04 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I was actually thinking since it will most likely be simple, i was thinking maybe seeing if i could get henna at first since henna will stick for a while, then fade away... that way i can look at it every day & if by the time it fades i dont miss it, then i just wont get it permenant!
    Anonymous

• this tatto is on my wrist..it meanes the world to me and yet its so simple :)
    Photobucket
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 12:21 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• (please excuse all my spelling errors :/ baby on lap lol)

ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 12:22 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Hmm.. still searching but had a thought ...
    On each wrist, 1 wing (butterfly/fairy) and have the word fly...
    hmm still thinking.. lol
    Anonymous

• I have on the palm of my hand stars and it reminds me everyday that I can shine brighter than anyone. Not to mention you have to be one tough bitch to get the palm of your hand tattood. find something that inspires you. maybe you childs name? or there hand or foot print
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 1:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• you could get the words "remember to live" in a different language
    here are a few options below:

erinnern Sie sich zu leben (german)
    تذكّرت أن يعيش (arabic)
    herinner me te leven (dutch)
    rappelez-vous de vivre (french)
    θυμηθείτε να ζήσετε (greek)
    ricordi vivere(italian)
    вспомните жить (russian)
    recuerde vivir (spanish)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:35 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

also both these mean life (for a better definition of these symbols, pm me)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:23 PM on Jul. 11, 2009