• In the Spotlight:

at 13 weeks can know when the baby is moving

i was at the doctor office getting a ultra sound and they were pressing my stomach and i had some cramping when they were pushing on my belly making the baby move and now several time a day i started feeling that cramping again it is possible to know when you baby is moving

mommy2be5132009

Asked by mommy2be5132009 at 11:05 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• with my first I could feel her until after 20 weeks. Then it felt more like gas bubbles then it did "cramping".

My babies movements didn't start to hurt me until I was well into my third trimester.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:10 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Mine felt like gas bubbles at first. I didn't feel anything until at least 16 weeks though *I think*
    usafwife314

Answer by usafwife314 at 11:10 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• you shouldnt feel anything till around 16wks it's just too small till then and at 16wks it's faint around 20wks you will start to notice it more and more
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I didn't feel anything that I new FOR SURE was the baby until 20 weeks, there were times around 16, 17 weeks I maybe thought for a sec, but wrote it off as gas, at 13 weeks your baby is about the size of a nice size grape, so I don't think you would feel that- LOL it was prolly just gas. also baby kicks don't feel like cramping, there very soft and gentile and comes out of nowhere, your babies movements don't really have a set schedule until after 27 weeks or so, and I was 35 weeks before it became "uncomfy" because he was so big.

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 12:32 PM on Jul. 11, 2009