nervous...hes gonna hurt. *SEXUAL CONTENT* Dont open if you dont wanna know.

So I was with my ex for 4 years and he (his member) was average, maybe about 5-6 not thick at all. Now I have been dating someone for a while and we were together last night- I felt it and was like oh my gosh thats gonna hurt. LOL! We didnt last night but now I am kinda cringing because tho I know hes not gonna purposely hurt me its gonna hurt. He's alot bigger than I've ever had (my ex husband).
I know its lame but anyone got ths problem-had this problem???? Do I just not think about it????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Women are extremely elastic, unless he moves in too quickly or without proper lubrication (your natural lube is more than adequate if it has started moving) it will not hurt. Speaking from experience.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I think your worrying to much... I've been with large and small. With enough lube it doesn't really matter how large he is. You just gotta relax about it.

Think of it this way, we are made to stretch enough for a 7 lb baby to slide through. I'm sure he ain'tthat big!! Don't worry, you'll get used to it.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:21 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• thanks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• true Veronica, but doesnt it take hours for our bodies to prepare for baby to come out??? Thanks tho-ya made me laugh and now I wont worry about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I don't mean to scare you, but it can still hurt even if you're properly lubricated because it's stretching out When I lost my virginity it hurt sooo bad and I was properly lubricated, but you are not a virgin, so it probably wont be that bad and you'll get used to it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• “true Veronica, but doesnt it take hours for our bodies to prepare for baby to come out??? Thanks tho-ya made me laugh and now I wont worry about it.”

Yes.... but my point was, he isn't going to be THAT big. We are built to handle it. A slow and steady start for a few minutes should be all the time needed to get used to a large man versus a smaller one. I think being nervous about it will make it more difficult because you get all tensed up. Ya gotta be relaxed *down there*

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:39 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• wont it hurt alot more without lubricant because we're using ondoms verses using nothing???? what lubricants do you ladies like??? I used KY warming before and it hurt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• you might find more pleasurable than painful being he will be able to fill you up more. dont be nervous if you think about it too much then it may hurt cause you are expecting it to
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• If you think its going to hurt it will but if you think well hey I can do this and it will be great then it will don't worry if women can push babies out you can have sex with a guy that's bigger then your ex (I'm sure he's no where near as big as a baby!)

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:41 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Well I've noticed that the more you worry, the less you enjoy it, causing your own lubrication to stop flowing as easily. Tell him to get things heated with alot of fore-play and lobe, and try doing it doggy style at first and then move to other positions when you get more comfortable. The less you worry about it, the more of a better time you have. =)
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 12:42 PM on Jul. 11, 2009