HELP!!! (waiting for my dr. to call me back) 16 1/2wk preg.

at about 4:30am this morning, I woke up with such an intense pain in my abdomine -where the baby is... that i sat up just BAWLING MY EYES OUT!!!
I ended up hurting so much, and was scared i threw up (&that in it self was freakin long, I felt like my stomach turned inside out with how much i threw up)

after I threw up, some pain went away -but not enough
I still sat in bed crying from the pain, my husband was going to take to me to the Er, but I told him to just wait it out, I think it will pass...

and it did, after about 40min - if feel asleep when i was sitting up & woke up later on at 8am (usual time) & there is very little pain- but its still there???

its a saturday, so I paged my Dr (i dont have his cell or hm#)
so now im just waiting back to hear from him...

Has anyone had anything like this before?
do you have any advice???

KalieGirl

Asked by KalieGirl at 11:53 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like what happend to me when My gaulbladder went-its commen during pregnancy and the SAME thing happend, I woke up screaming in pain, threw up the devil himself and laid there holding my very painful and sore tummy after that.
    I would get checked, I didnt go until after it happend to me 4 times, and I finially went to the ER, to find out my galbladder was going and had to get it removed, at the time I was 15 weeks pregnant.
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 12:27 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I've never had that happen to me before but maybe you ate something that didn't agree with you? Maybe you had the 24 hour flu? The vomitting makes me think it might have been something you ate. I'm not really sure though. Just stay calm and wait for your doc to call you back.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:58 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i dont know how far along you are but i would def go to the er!!!!!!!!!! are you bleeding at all?
    meldonahou

Answer by meldonahou at 11:59 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• if it is nothing then at least you went and you know so you wont stress about it
    meldonahou

Answer by meldonahou at 12:00 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I would have went to the er anyway-----but if your spotting I'd go asap. I am a week behind you and if anything like that happened to be I'd be scared shitless too.. Just be calm now that the worst is over, write down all your symtoms so you can tell your dr in detail without forgetting anything. Good luck sweetheart I hope all is just fine.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 12:08 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I had pain like that when I was 23 weeks - thought I had gone into labor. Ended up I had a bad kidney infection and antibiotics took care of it.
    If you don't hear from your doctor soon I would just go to the ER, you can never be too careful.
    Anonymous