HELP!! I NEED INFO!!

IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN STILL BE PREGNENT IF THE DOCTER SAYS MY BLOOD LEVEL IS TO LOW AND I MISSCAREID... DID I REALLY LOSE IT OR SHOULD I WAIT TILL MY FIRST OBGYN APOINTMENT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You will need to make an ob appointment anyway to make sure the baby has completely passed, otherwise you will need a D&C, so make your apt, tell them the ER assumed you miscarried and you came in to make sure, and see if everything has passed, than talk about a good time to try again, and what may or may not have caused it. sorry to here about this, and I hope all turns out well in the end, but doctors would tell you that you DID infact miscarry unless they were sure, they may tell you its a threatened miscarriage, or they think you MIGHT based off your numbers, but not that you did, unless they were sure.

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 1:04 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• of your HCG levels dont double or they start to drop then you did miscarry they should tho do an ultra sound and check your hcG levels again a couple times
    if you have miscarried things will clear out on their own or youll have to have a D&C
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• IF not of
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:30 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I've never heard of a doctor being wrong about a miscarriage but miracles do happen! Good luck!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 12:49 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I thought the doctor was wrong with my last miscarriage and I found this site.http://www.misdiagnosedmiscarriage.com/ It turned out my doctor was right and I miscarried, but until I was 100% sure and everything passed, the people there gave me hope.
    beckyhedrick

Answer by beckyhedrick at 5:53 PM on Jul. 11, 2009