do i like it too rough?

when my hubby and i get it on i like it really rough... i like it when he chokes the s@#* out of me. i like it in my vajay jay and in the rear... one time he choaked me until i passed out but i didnt care. is this norman?

swimbish

Asked by swimbish at 12:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I would be concerned about actually passing out, as that can be dangerous. Other than that we are all different and there's nothing wrong with it at all.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 12:30 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• The choking thing would...not go well with me, lol, but what works on you, does not with other people. If you like it, then it's fine.
    I don't think there can be a "normal" when it comes to what people prefer. Who's to judge it being normal?
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 12:30 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I like to be choked as well, I like it very rough, I like to get hit and such, my SO wouldn't do any of it once I got pregnant... I'm just as crazy horny as I was before I got pregnant, so sex has been a little too tame for me, but I don't want to do anything dangerous that could hurt the baby, neither does he, so we are gonna go back to our kinky ways AFTER he is born. I say tone it down a lot if you're prego. If you're not prego then it doesnt matter, just make sure you don't DIE. Make sure he knows when to stop, not to take it too far.
    Anonymous

• obviously it's normal for you. Enjoy

Answer by admckenzie at 1:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Just make sure you have a "safe" word or if he's choking you a sign....the word should be something weird that wouldn't be said during sex...ie-elephant, monster, eggs....something to let him know its too much and as far as choking a tap on his head or something along those lines...beyond that...to each their own...whatever feels good
    Anonymous

• I was going to say it was normal until I got to the passing out part. People die that way. I would call that a little abnormal.
    Anonymous

• I have to agree with the other posts. What is normal is what makes you happy. BUT... passing out..
    not normal. It can truly lead to death. BE CAREFUL.
    Anonymous