Just wondering, is any other mom out there from a Christian church/Church of Christ background?

Momincollege23

Asked by Momincollege23 at 12:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I was not raised in the Church o Christ, but was baptized/ gave my life to God and have been a member of the Church of Christ since I was 18.
    kayladbrooks

Answer by kayladbrooks at 12:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• My husband was raised in the Church of Christ, as is his entire side of the family. My grandparents were raised in the Church of Christ also. I am still learning, as I did not grow up going to church.
    ArmyWife9-2-08

Answer by ArmyWife9-2-08 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I was born and raised in it but then my mom decided not to go anymore when I was 11 but I kept going until I was about 15. My DH is about the same, and as soon as our kids are old enough we're going to do the same for them.
    Anonymous

• I was raised in the Church of Christ, but havn't been religiously since I was 20 or so. My husband is Baptist, so it makes for a conflict of beliefs. We both have decided we need to get the children into church, but have no decided which path we are going to take.
    usafwife314

Answer by usafwife314 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• That's awesome, just wondered if anyone was the same as me...
    Momincollege23

Answer by Momincollege23 at 2:09 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i was raised in a very strict church of Christ home & even went to a private church of Christ university. i dont attend very often, & have some major issues with some of the things i was taught as a kid. but my DH & i have been talking about going back to one that is very liberal & see how that feels.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:35 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I was raised as a Christian, but later as I grew up, decided it just wasn't for me.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:13 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I did not grow up in the Church Of Christ . I got babtized and gave my life to God in the same church I am attending now. My husbands parents also go to the coc but in their town. I have no relatives who a part of that church other than my hubbys. The first church I was a part of was Trinity Baptist church until I was sixteen. From that point I was a Seventh-day Adventist until the age of 25.
    tickled_pink09

Answer by tickled_pink09 at 3:36 AM on Sep. 23, 2009