Why is my cat acting like this?!

My 2 year old neutered male cat keeps asking as if he's in heat.. It gets worse early in the morning when everyones trying to sleep. He meows really loud, stomps all over the house, knocks his water dish over, bites & scratches.. he eats sooo much.. he'll eat all the food in his bowl then meow until I give him more. He's driving me CRAZY! I don't know what to do.

anestheticsex

Asked by anestheticsex at 12:57 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Pets

• has he had all his vaccinations?
    Elijahsmommy9

Answer by Elijahsmommy9 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• There may be a female in heat near by. If he can smell her he will act all crazy even though he is fixed. There isnt much you can do about it sorry.
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• he sounds like my parents cats and hes been fixed for 20 yrs r u shore he just doesnt want attention? my 2 girls will do the samething and all they want is attention...we pick them up depending on who it is and just talk and pet them intill they want down.
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 4:10 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• yup sounds like he wants attention in the morning. Mine will bug the hell out of me till I give her osme milk(she has always drank it and the Dr said it is okay if they are ok with it)
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 7:18 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Have you thought about worms? With the hunger and anger it's quite possible.
    mrscherry09

Answer by mrscherry09 at 5:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2009