im sorry but does it seem to anyone else that obama

seems to be trying to run the world?
he seems to be more interested in fixing other countries and telling them how to live and run their countries .
to me it just seems like he has the "king of the world" complex.
im not tring tobe mean but does anyone get that impression?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I am not sure if it is that. But I do think he should spend time as he does on international issues, working on domestic policies. Americans have QUESTIONS.... He doesn't seem to care about Americans. He seems to want to come off as a peacemaker in his speeches and pass these liberal agendas to satisfy special interests and liberal thinkers... Why not participate in a SERIOUS debate from all sides of these issues he wants to thrust down Americans throats. Cap and Trade; Healthcare; EFCA, etc... And NO a staged event where they fly in Obama campaign groupies does NOT qualify...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:03 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Yes.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:02 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Um... Honey, where have you been for the last oh say,,,, 100 years or so. It's the way it is. America is expected to help everyone else out. I am assuming you weren't born yesterday, is this your first election? Or do I need to say, Welcome to America?? It's the way it is Sweetie.
    Anonymous

• no its not my first election adn no im not new to this country
    and NO sorry but i have never seen a president be so "god " complexede as this one
    no need to be a B behind the anon button
    Anonymous

• Did you see the headlineson yahoo? The world missed a financial crises said Obama so the answer is yes......
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 1:10 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

I think you are just noticing it more now because you dislike obama but it has always been this way. (I'm not the same anon you responded to)
    Anonymous

• He's more willing to capitulate to others than protect us first. And that is absolutely counter to history. For 200 years we've manipulated circumstances to our advantage, whether that means supporting dictators or sacrificing people to save investments. And that's not a partisan thing - pick up a history book, every single president has done it in one way or another, even his beloved Lincoln and FDR. He is probably the first president who so openly seems to favor other nations before his own. Others have tried to walk that line and failed. What's interesting is he seems to be taken less seriously by other nations because of it. Either they consider him a fool, or suspect this is the opening move of a very complex attempt to screw them all over in one fell swoop. Whichever the case, it's not working.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:13 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Damn near every president in the past several administrations has been the same way.

America has a long history of trying to police the world.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 1:13 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• LOL sometimes it seems that way! But honestly I haven't seen him do anything here, I haven't seen anything good or bad been done here in America. All these news people saying he's ruining America but he hasn't done anything, he's just there like Bush was, just sitting there saying he wants to do things but isn't doing them! They say he's putting us in debt but he hasn't done it yet. Anyways a lot of people think he's the Anti-christ because in the bible it says the anti-chirst will be loved by everyone, and so far that is what it seems like oh and the anti-christ tries to fix the world!!
    Anonymous

• It is the way America is, but I think he's taking it to a WHOLE nother level!!! SO is getting out of mil because of changes and such he said he was going to make and isn't for the mil.... we'll see how long it takes for the country to fall to ruins!
    Anonymous