you know what i just love...

a woman that says i will not vaccinate my child.. you look at her profile and she had a preemie child that was hooked up on meds and everything else to pull through but wont take all the precautions and give her child the much needed vaccines specially being a preemie how foolish can you be..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

• ok im all for vaccines and that but what is with all the vaccine questions lately?
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 1:16 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I don't see why parents don't do it to begin with since once they start school or go to a daycare they HAVE to have their shots, might as well start them when they're suppose to so they're use to it! Dear God people it's a part of life, stop thinking you can cure your child on your own with out meds. Just get them fucken vaccinated!!!
    Anonymous

• I agree..Its done purely for selfish reason or out of fear of the "WHAT IF" syndrome lol.

ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 1:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I give my kids all there shots, but I don't see how is it anyones business what other mothers do, I don't think it's selfish, they just did there research and don't feel it's right for there kids.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• so what is your question?
    Anonymous

• I agree with looobemybabies.... i vaccinate my kids and what others do with their kids is their business!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:54 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Vaccines aren't needed. If anything, having a preemie is more reason not to get them.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 1:58 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Once they go to school the do NOT have to have all their shots. There are exemptions which can be signed and filed.

A private daycare may be able to deny entry, but a state run one...nope.

I did get all vaccinations for my preemie with the exception of the flu shot until he was diagnosed with asthma. Now all the kids get their flu shots, too.

However, depending on how "pre" the preemie was...there is a chance the doctor said to hold off and delay them. I don't know of whom you're speaking (and don't want to know) so I don't know the reason she chose to not vaccinate her infant.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 2:01 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• ryanlynn, what is selfish about not vaccinating? What do you think the parent gets out of that? And don't you ask yourself "WHAT IF?" when making important decisions that can seriously affect your child's health? Or do you not care? Cause that would be lazy and selfish.
    Anonymous