what are the best cleaning products yall use for your house?

my house is a mess i need to do some deep cleaning everywhere, i want stuff that will get my house looking great but at a low cost. >sorry if spelling is wrong, i need stuff for hard wood, bathroom, kids room, kitchen, and walls

michelle.coppes

Asked by michelle.coppes at 1:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Home & Garden

• i use vinager and water.. and baking soda..... cleans great nad no nasty smell
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 1:30 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• vinagr water works great for the floors it puts a nice shine on them and that way when little kids roam around they don't get nasty chemicls on them.
    I also use arm and hammer essentials cleaner and degreaser, they are reusable bottle all you is buy the little refills and it works great
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• also for tough greese i just use hot soapy water with vinager...
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 1:38 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I use Method brand cleaners. They smell delicious.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 1:39 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• For tough grease, I use a little Dawn dishwashing detergent and water. Everything else is vinegar and baking soda.

Honestly? Clean first. Then if you make it a habit, then you can start splurging on fancy cleaners. Otherwise, you're just adding to the unusued collection under the sink, if you know what I mean. :)
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 1:51 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• This is what we use for most cleaning (initially used as part of my daughter's 6th grade science fair project). It is cheap (my favorite) and non toxic.
    ¼ cup white vinegar
    ¾ cup warm tap water
    1 tablespoon baking soda
    10 drops of tea tree oil (antibacterial, antifungal, etc.)
    2 drops oil of lavender (optional) (antiseptic and smells nice)

Answer by rkoloms at 9:00 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• My favorite cleaner is Fantastik Oxy Power spray. I use it on carpet spills, counters, laundry stains, you name it. That stuff works for everything.

For glass, I use the blue Arm & Hammer one that you put the little refill in and fill up with water.

I also like their green multi-surface cleaner for my stainless steel appliances.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2009