For those that are against making tobacco and alcohol illegal, but are for keeping marijuana illegal...

Why? If people should be allowed to choose whether to drink and smoke, why are you against them being allowed to choose whether to do pot or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Because that marryjuwanna is the debils weed. It makes good people lie, cheat, kill and fornicate. Ain'tcha never seen that Reefer Madness? It's a documentary ya know.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 3:55 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I, personally, am against anything that impairs your judgment. As well, I do not smoke.

I am in my 40's, and still get asked if I am twenty-something... ya know why??? Because I have not done all this crap to harm my body. My body is in very good condition... not ask yourself this... if I am taking such good care of my body, why should I be responsible for helping out others who have not.

I see so many women my age who look like hell. Smoking, drinking and drugs does a number on your body Hon. It's not for me. I appreciate my life and what I have. I plan to live a long, healthy, drug free life.

Thanks....
    Anonymous

• Because there is an affordable and accurate test for alcohol and you can determine the time of use. If you smoke pot on Friday and take a drug test at work Monday morning, you will fail. The insurance company which owns your employer's policy does not care if you swear on a stack of bibles that you smoked it on Friday, all they care about is legal liability and how much money you could potentially cost them. Until you can create an accurate and affordable test to pinpoint the time of use in relation to the time of testing, it's not going to happen. If it does, expect a lot of people to no longer be employable.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I don't have a problem with alcohol, but I do have a problem with being drunk.

I have a huge problem with tobacco and wish it could be made illegal, but not going to happen. I don't want to smell it and don't want it around my kids. Yet when my neighbors smoke and it comes over the fence there is not a darn thing I can do about it.

Pot should remain illegal. Can you imagine if the neighbors were smoking it and it was rolling over the fence and into your children's lungs and body. No thank you!
    Anonymous