Which type of mom or wife do you convet being?

OMG...I never listed to my mom when i was small and she tried to teach me things she warned me that one day would not know how to do things. That's where i am not gifted or even motivated to be as organized, super clean and home made meals. My hubby is great he doesn't complain often. Occasionally though. I wish I was like the moms that gets up earily cleans, the house smells fresh, the breakfast is ready and words of encouragement and edification come flowing out of her mouth through out the day. The mom that teaches her kids how to do things through out the day, reads with them consistantly, the wife that praises her husband, boasts his ego and flirts with him. I'm need help and work. :( What do you convet being?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I do some of those things you mentioned, but no one's perfect!! I do make home cooked meals most of the time, and my kids love that I love to bake! There's always something yummy in the oven! I have a short temper though, and I'm very disorganized!! My mom didn't teach me the things I know now, I learned on my own. Well, she taught me a little about baking and I'd be lost without her pie crust recipe, but I learned it mostly on my own. And my parenting style is quite different than hers. She was (is) a good mom and so am I!! There is no right or wrong way to do things!!

As far as being a better wife..... just think about making him happy! My DH and I bicker, but in the end, we love each other and don't want to hurt the other. Just be quick to apologize if you did something you know is wrong, or that hurt him. And a smile across a chaotic dinner table goes a long way!!
    Anonymous

• I can't help much I'm not that good either. that's what I strife for.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 2:14 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Covet.
    Anonymous