when you packed your bag for the hospital...

did you pack makeup? and honestly did you use it? I had a c-section with my daughter and putting makeup on with hospital lighting was not at the top of my to-do list.

mizsaxton

Asked by mizsaxton at 2:40 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i packed make up because i thought right after i had her i would get myself all dolled up and look good for when people came to visit. not so much!! i did put on mascara and fixed my hair the second day for pictures.. but thats about as far as it went.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:08 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I'm planning on it. I don't actually plan on any visitors but I'm planning on taking lots of pictures and I want to look halfway decent in the pictures.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I didn't, but I am not a big makeup person either. Most girls I know will pack some, but not end up using it, and if they di it is just some lip gloss or something like that, not the full routine they usually do.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 2:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• super minimal.... lip gloss, coverup, etc. only things i could fast and easy do from bed, lol. i didnt use for pictures ... but when we went home with her i did
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:57 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Yes! I just wear eye liner and mascara but I packed it AND used it. I had a c-section so I was in there for a few nights and it felt great when I finally took a shower and could use the make up to feel a little more like myself again!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 3:10 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I had a home birth. So much easier to deal with, I was up and in my own shower literally 20 minutes after the baby was born, 5 minutes after the placenta. Awesome. So yeah, I don't really know about the make up thing.
    EmKirk

Answer by EmKirk at 3:41 PM on Jul. 11, 2009