How long do you bleed for?

I started miscarrying 16 days ago and am still waiting for everything to be over with. It had been 3 months since my last period and I thought I was going into my second trimester soon, but I ended up having a blighted ovum (my first OB appointment was just a week later).

Does this make a difference that it took so long for my body to start miscarrying the egg? I did have to go to the ER again about a week and a half ago because everything clotted up and started poring out, sorry I know TMI, but it seems like since I lost so much blood then and I already passed the egg and tissue that I should be done bleeding.

ours

Asked by ours at 2:48 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No answers yet