Obama's Science czar wrote "forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet" WTH!!??

This man is a lunitic wow is this "tolerence"?? Also,why does Obama have so damn many czar's? How many is it at now 30? 32? AND they will all only answer to him hmmm.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• This was 30 plus years ago and there was already a post about this yesterday.
    Anonymous

• He ha so many czars to enable him to bypass congress. Even some of the dems in congress are getting upset. When he bypasses congress he can do things even they would not support or allow. Similar to the way Roosevelt wanted to pack the court.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:02 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I was not here to see that post.So because it was 30 or so yrs ago that he wrote this has to mean he does not think this way today? Could you explain?
    Anonymous

• Yes and congress can go "well we didn't do nuffin" and the czars take the fall.
    Anonymous

• I don't think it's right. But then again, there would be less riff raff popping them out left and right. Especially if they knew it was a possibility that they would be forced to abort or be sterilized. Some people are too carefree about just having babies with anyone .... over and over again. Still, it's their decision to do so. It will never happen, though. Not in our lifetime!
    Anonymous

• So all of this is perfectly ok with some then? This looney tunes being in this appointed position only having to answer to Obama and never to congress.You are also ok with this huge amount of "czars"?
    Anonymous

Yes, people and their beliefs change over time. Hell, 30 years ago my mom was married with two small children. Now she is married to a woman she has been with for 26 years. 30 years ago I was wanted to be Superwoman when I grew up. 30 years ago men walked around with bangs a foot tall and wore spandex and most of us believed they looked hot. 30 years is a long time.
    Anonymous

• 3:07 How enlightening lol.That was completely worthless drivel.Where is the proof this man has changed his outlook on this? Has he announced so?
    Anonymous

• I guess you are perfectly fine with just assuming he has?
    Anonymous