How do i help my 2 month old calm down?

for the past couple of days my 2 month old has been alittle grumpy and wont eat if i try to use the bottle to calm him down bath time dosn't even seem to be doing it anymore any advice?

RachJosh

Asked by RachJosh at 2:57 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• maybe he has gas, when my baby was that little I had a lot of problems with him being fussy, he had a lot of gas in his belly, so I switched bottles I bought one of them bottles that vent out on the bottom and since then I didn't have a problem.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:02 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• You can give your 2 month old gripe water to help with fussiness. It also helps with teething, colic, and tummy aches. The dosage amount is on the bottle. Hope this helps
    Anonymous

• Gripe Water is a good option. My favorite was a brand called Kolik, it contained sodium bicarbonate and oil of fennel. Other than that, baby could be going through a little growth spurt...a lot of times grumpiness means sleepiness...encourage more naps in a quiet dark place.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 3:34 PM on Jul. 11, 2009