What are you having for dinner

we are having hamburgers, green salad and maybe another side I'm not sure yet

looovemybabies

Asked by looovemybabies at 3:07 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• same hamburgers... my sisters 15th birthday I'm just glad she didn't want to go out for dinner the bbq thing is alot cheaper. I'm making macaroni salad but I'm going to the store to get stuff for coleslaw litehouse brand coleslaw dressing is the best. I'm pregnant so that's all I've wanted in the last week or so. lol
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 3:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• We're having breakfast for dinner...sausage, eggs, and toast!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 3:42 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• chicken linguine with garlic sauce! my husbands cooking tonight!! lol
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 3:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I'm going to have pizza.nothing special just something quick and easy to put in the oven
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 4:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I have no clue!
    I didn't wake up until about 2pm today because I am in so much pain on the left side of my jaw and my headache is pounding (it's dull now with the 4 ibuprofen I took). I was up until midnight last night working on a college assignment.
    My husband took our youngest two daughters and their friends to Water Country for the day for their birthdays so I have no clue when they will be home.
    My oldest (age 20) has the day off of work and is caring for her own baby for a change, although I know I would be caring for her while she went out if I weren't in so much pain. I don't know if she'll fix something later or just 'graze.'
    I might go back to bed....I don't think I can eat with the pain in my jaw the way it is. I have a wicked bad tooth.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:41 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Homemade chicken nuggets and baked mac and cheese.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 7:00 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• we had hot dogs, baked beans, salad, and homemade mac&cheese.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2009