Any of u with your first love or found your way back to them?

I saw my first true love yesterday at the store.now he has been on my mind lol.we were young and still in high school but i know he was my first true love.i am just wondering are any of you with your first love or found your way back to them after so many yrs? I am just curious to know.

alyssa1

Asked by alyssa1 at 3:09 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I married my high school sweetheart at the age of 18. We've been married 44 1/2 years, have 3 children, 4 grandchildren with the fifth due in October. Life is good because God has blessed us beyond all measure. There have been trials along the way, but by the grace of God, we have survived them all. I would not trade my life for anybody else's.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:13 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I married the only guy I've ever slept w/ does that count?
    hermajesty2

Answer by hermajesty2 at 3:15 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• yeah that would count
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• how many"true" loves are we allowed in life?
    Anonymous

• I've thought about my 1st love recently. Decided to look him up & see how he was doing. It was when I was 17 so who know's if he even remembered me. Anyway, I found out that he was killed in Afghanistan the day my daughter was born. I cried a little, felt silly 'cause it's been years since we had seen eachother. But it was a little upsetting. As far as true love's go. I've got one. =)
    Anonymous

• i think we all have at least one true love but i guess u could have more than one.just share your story if you want.
    i know the guy i am with is not my first love and may not be my last love either cuz i don't know where things are going to go we been together 5yrs and have a child but we dont talk about marriage,or more kids and its like neither one of those is going to happen.maybe one day i can grow some balls so to speak and leave lol i dont know.but i did see my first love yesterday and we didnt speak but we were both looking at each other a lot.i loved him and his family to death so there isn't any hard feelings.i do wonder what if sometimes but i guess we all do or we do if we aren't getting all we need in our current relationship.one of my best friends says that you will always love your first true love and i believe that.She is married and talking to her first love and plans on being with him again.so she says maybe i
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 4:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• cont. that maybe i will get back with my first love and be with him and happy and all that.i don't know.I just wanted to see what everyone would say.
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 4:25 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I meet my first and only true love when I was 16 yrs.old,he was 17..I had never seen him before, we met when he was was looking for a neighbor whom I didn't know, I feel in love with him when When he ask If I knew where his friend lived,and I still love him today,in June this year we were married 47yrs. we dated 3 weeks,total,still hold hands in public,kiss in public,rarely go anywhere separate..that answer yor question...suckie
    suckie

Answer by suckie at 4:44 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I've been with my husband since I was 17. He's just always been THE one.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:14 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I am with my first love and plan to stay with him forever
    jessiesosore

Answer by jessiesosore at 6:20 PM on Jul. 11, 2009