Are you ever Ready?

To have another kid. We already have 2 a girl and a boy. We can afford it so that is not the problem. I have baby fever and my husband really wants another one so I havent told him about the baby fever lol. I guess the problem is I dont know if I can handle 3.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 3 was easier for me than 2. Not sure why but it was. I had a boy and a girl. I didn't really need another one but glad we had her anyway. She's the joy of my life. She balanced out what the older two have put me through.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:34 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• You know, as the pp said it was easier with 3 than 2, the adjustment isn't as hard. And as they say...."If you wait until your ready to have a baby, you'll never have one! "
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 3:37 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• if i was financially able and my husband wanted one too then hell yea i would def. have another one!
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 4:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Well i thought the same thing...until my son was born...you can handle it, all having three kids means is that you have to divide your time three ways instead of two. If you really want another one go for it. Three is a good number.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 7:11 PM on Jul. 11, 2009