is it bad that i dont care how i look anymore.. well kinda

im in shape..i work out few times a week so thats good. but i stay at home with my two year old..we only have one car and are hopefully in a tranistion finicial sitution.. being that two months ago we could not afford shampoo and now with dh having a new job.. we are getting back on our feet... i use to get my hair done like every 8 weeks.. i did this for ten years. really .. thats was a big step for me. i dyed my hair all dark brown frm the bottle.. which will save me money and its not as cute but i do like it..
well anywys i blowed dryed my hair mybe 5 times total since like march.. now i just dont care anymore.. my make up is old and yucky ... im not going anywhere .. mybe walmart the park. the pool.... i dont knw.. im only 27 is that bad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i do my own hair color and sometimes trim it up. When I have enough money I buy the largest container of my shampoo I can just in case times get lean! I quit wearing makeup a while back. Not sure why but I did and don't miss it. Natural isn't a bad thing.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:42 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I have had the same make up for like 5 yrs now and i think in 5 yrs i have wore make up 2 times. I don't dye my hair i don't care what i look like. I shower everyday and I'm clean and my DD is clean and theres food on my table and clean clothes on my DD & SO & myself so everything else doesn't matter to me.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:52 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• when we dont have money i go to the dollar store and buy cheap stuff that cost just a dollar and i dont wear makeup so that helps as far as getting ur hair done thats something u can save for and treat urself when u have enough money

rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 3:55 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I've never had my hair colored, get it cut only once a year maybe, don't get manis or pedis, don't blow dry my hair or put much product in it.
    I DO shave my legs, paint my own toes (not fingers because washing dishes chips the paint anyway), straighten my hair at least once a week and wear some form of makeup most days.
    I don't think it's that you don't care... just you can't afford to be as high maintenance as you once were. And don't take that offensively! You'll probably find out that you enjoy the time you have with your family instead of keeping yourself up. And if not, just look at it as a temporary thing!
    I'm sure your SO still things you're beautiful
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 3:57 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• yea the dollar tree has haircolor and all kinds of make up and perfumes.It's ok to have them days you do not fancy up but you need to have at least a day you primp up on to make you feel good about yourself. It is important and does make the difference.
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 5:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2009