Why is it that drama filled q's get TONS AND TONS of answers but if some1 asks a real important question it only gets maybe 1 or 2??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It depends on what YOU think is an important question. Usually if it has to do with health or something, one or two answers is all that's needed because they're based on facts. Political or parenting questions are based on personal opinions, so everyone wants to feel their view has been represented.
    And some people just thrive on drama.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 3:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• quality is better than quantity

Answer by admckenzie at 3:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I think that depends on the question, and what section it's in. A "how do I get the smell of dog pee out of my carpet" question in Home & Garden will probably get six or seven answers over a day or two. A serious medical question may get few answers because no one feels competent to answer them in CM questions.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i know i asked questions about my health or my kids health and i only get 1-2 answers it erks me to know end but if i asked questions about politics ar a celiberty id get 100 answers
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 3:48 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Let me answer your question with this question: Why is it that so many people will read fluff like "Twilight", which has practically no literary value, but few people have read classic literary works like "Anthony Adverse" or "Centennial"?
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 3:49 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I'd say that instead of whether a question is important or not is not the same as whether it is easy to answer or not. Really important questions demand that we sit and consider and compose a good answer. One that won't hurt feelings, or won't be taken as more than just advice and not as a rule. Really hard to answer questions, that are often very very important, aren't going to get as many answers because members may drag their feet about replying to something so serious with more than an "I'm sorry you are in this situation." And after a few people have posted that they can't answer but are sorry, then others don't want to repeat this. And sometimes important questions get a great answer or two and so nobody feels that they have more to offer.

Answer by Bmat at 3:51 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I guess I have to agree with what the other ladies have said. Believe me, I know how frustrating it can be at times.

Hey, I read classics!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:04 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• ive asked this question before and surprise surprise only a few answers. idk it drives me crazy how that works but whatever i guess you get use to it. and theres nothing wrong with twilight!!!!!!!!
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 4:37 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I have learned to post everything in the just for fun section..even if its not fun...it gets answers lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 6:12 PM on Jul. 11, 2009