What pisses me off!!! Welfare abusers!!!

I know two "women" who are 21. one of them has 3 kids and is pregnant again!!! The other has a 9 month old and is due again in 3 months! Both on welfare!!
They get section 8, wic. What the F*ck!!

Why should the taxpayers have to pay for this shit??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh and neither has jobs or plans on doing anything but I guess baby making!!
    Anonymous

• those people piss me off too- My sister has a mental disorder making it hard to keep jobs, she can't afford health insurance and needs medication and regular visits to the phyc doctor. Yet when someone like her applys for state aid health insurance benifits so she can be a working memeber of society she is denied, but when a woman with a million kids gets knocked up again they hand her help on a golden fucking platter!
    Its a shame when people that NEED help can't get it because half the people on welfair don't need it and abuse the system!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 4:04 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Because it's a free country? I dunno. Worry about yourself and take care of your own. You don't know their situation.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:04 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Ya that pisses me off too. Trust me my SO and I pay child support on a lazy mom that has no thought in her brain to get a J.O.B. and the children think that when you grow up that you can get a check by sitting on your butt. They get up-set when they are with us that we have to go to work and not go and hang out and do things all the time.
    Anonymous

• I fuckin' hate that shit. The ones that work their asses off to provide for their kids can't get shit. But damn the girls that spread their legs for every man that crosses their path & pop's out children like a slot machine get's everything handed to them. We all go through struggles. Get a fuckin' job people. Their situation is that they are too lazy to really work hard for something. I've been on my own since I was 17. I take care of myself & never got gov't assistance. They told me that I made too much $ which was b.s. 'cause the bills were far more then my income. I drive a95 chevy & pay full price for rent...the chick down the street is on section 8 & drives a cadillac escalade & dosen't work. So I'm paying to take care of her with my tax dollar's too. That's crap.
    Anonymous

• I agree with caitxrawks - do what you do and let others do what they do.

If our taxes weren't going to some women who have children - they'd probably be going somewhere far more useless - like rich government workers back pockets.

Live and let live.
    There are far worse mothers out there than the ones who are getting a free ride while they still can.
    Anonymous

• Personally, I don't really care. Yeah, it's horrible when people abuse the system, but we can't do anything about it. It's not our business. We qualify for food stamps and probably tons of other stuff (since I'm the only one working and only bringing in maybe $600 before taxes for 3 people), but we just have WIC since I lost my breastmilk. Honestly though, I'm very tempted to apply for food stamps because it's getting to the point (where my hours got cut) that my husband and I are living off of maybe $5 a week and it's just not good. We make sure our baby has tons of food to do her between my checks and then we live off of what little is left. I can hardly bring myself to apply, though, because I'm a young mom and I know how it looks and what people probably think. I don't really give a damn what people think of me, but I do care what they think of my baby and my family.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Anon414 and caitxrawks I take it you two are one of those getting a free ride from us tax payers.? If you need it then you need it but i make in a week what you get in a month so think about that one. I have no college. Just in case you were wondering.
    Anonymous

• I think it's right for anyone to judge anyone elses situation. You don't live with them so you don't know everything. Why don't you confront them yourselves? Oh wait..you wouldn't do that because it would none of your business and you would look like an ass.
    Anonymous

• It sounds like the state needs to make some regulation changes in order for recipients to continue receiving assistance. It should only be a temporary thing with a maximum amount of time per lifetime. They should also be seeking gainful employment.
    I know this is a heated debate, but I believe women on welfare should be forced to go on birth control while receiving assistance and have medical proof (blood tests can determine the levels of the bc hormones in your blood stream to tell if a woman has been taking their bc pills regularly) that the pregnancy occurred on the failure of the bc and not on the fault of the woman missing a pill or shot.
    There needs to be stricter guidelines in place or the system will continued to be abused.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:34 PM on Jul. 11, 2009