iam bored ,is there any fun places for me and my kids in newyork

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Entertainment

• You live in NEW YORK find something to do PARKS you have to have one near by come by.
    Anonymous

• i'd say zoo, parks, aquarium, museums, theres plenty to choose. wat part of ny? the city? and wat kind of things would interest you and the kids? plus i dont kno their ages.
    crystaleve29

Answer by crystaleve29 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• were in new york are you? im upstate and when we get board we do parks,zoo, indoor playgrounds for rainy days or when its to cold to play outside for to long. My son like to pack a lunch and go to the park and have a picnic.
    logansmom6106

Answer by logansmom6106 at 8:51 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Depends where you are in NY

NY city: Central Park, walk over one of the big bridges, go to the Toys R Us in Times Square or visit the B&N at Union Square

upstate: buffalo galleria mall, letchworth, hamlin beach, cooperstown, indian reservation, genesee country museum

Heck, take a weekend drive down to PA and go to Lancaster or Hershey if you can.
    Anonymous

• I grew up in NYC and while I don't live there now and don't know some of the newer places to go with kids I know you have an entire city filled with:
    the bronx zoo
    the queens zoo (if it's still open, no clue)
    the central park zoo
    the sculptures and climby things in central park
    the aquarium
    it's summer, how about the beaches?
    any of the botanical gardens
    any of the billions of parks
    if your kids are old enough, some of the museums.

Billions of other places I don't know about.
    utopiaseas

Answer by utopiaseas at 11:42 AM on Jul. 13, 2009