Marine Corps Wives !!!!!!!!

My Fiance is going into the Marine Corps and we wanted to know what is it really like in the day of a life as a Marine Corps wife ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm sure there are groups for Marine wives. I bet you could do a group search and find an answer quicker that way. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 11:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• there are many different opinions you will get about how day to day life is for a marine wife. it all honestly depends on what your husband's job is and how his unit is. as in if they are about family or more about the training and the dedication of the marine. it should be a mixture of both but it never is. i myself have had a hard time, but there are benefits that the marie corps can provide for a family in this economy that not a lot of jobs can. its a give and take life and you have to have patience!
    babymarine0307

Answer by babymarine0307 at 1:12 AM on Dec. 6, 2009