okay this is may be crazy but i feel it,,,i get married at 19 and i get kids ,now am26 and i feel i wana date and do wat teenagers do ,,i never date before or had a boy friend,its only my husband ask my hand from my parents and they accept,,lolol i feel i wana flirt and go in a date!! i know its stupid but i will never let my daughter married early ,i wana her to do every thing she wants before marriage

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• you're 26?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I am sure that this is going to be taken the wrong way, but a man is the last thing you need to be concerned with. Get an education and some morally viable life experience instead.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 4:32 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Hey no need to be ugly ladies! I too married at 19 and I am now 24. I understand how she feels. You just feel as if you didn't do all the things you wanted to do before you married and had kids. It's important though not to act on those urges because cheating on your husband is wrong. Maybe you could get your husband to take you out to party every now and then. Play little games in the bar like you are meeting for the first time. Make eyes across the room and stuff like that. My husband and I do that occasionally and it makes me feel like I'm getting some of those experiences I didn't get a chance to get out of my system before.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• hell i feel that way sometime and i havent been married for a year yet...lol what u r feeling is normal explain it to ur dh and get his opion...my dh lets me go to the bar by myself and he lets me have my seperate group of friends that he doesnt talk to he can if he wants but chooses not to b/c it gives me space to be myself
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 4:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Ask your husband to take you out on dates. Have a date night every couple of weeks for just you and your husband.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• You did miss out by being married young and before you had dating experience. I think your best bet is to date your husband!
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 4:53 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I can understand how you feel. I had not really dated before I met my hubs- I was 19. I married him when I was 21, had kids when I was 26. My hubs is older than I am, and he was out of the 'bar scene' before I hit legal drinking age. I missed out on alot of the 'dating' and 'partying' -- but overall I am happy with the life I do have and the life I chose.
    My hubs and I have been married 18 years now. What we do is we go out on 'date nights'. We drop the kids with one of our moms, and then go out on a date. Sometimes we go out to eat, sometimes to the movies. Sometimes after the kids are in bed we will snuggle up and watch a movie together, or a favorite tv show dvd.
    Maybe you should sit your hubby down and let him know you want to 'date' him. Hopefully he will see how much fun it can be, and agree to it.
    Good luck!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 5:05 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I wasn't being ugly about her wanting to have fun. If I was being ugly at all, it was about her lack of education and the fact that what she wrote is barely the English language. Rather than spend energy trying to cheat on her husband, she should try to educate herself.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 5:11 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• well casperskitty--- have you considered that English might not be her primary language? Maybe she has not been in the USA very long--- give her a break.

Anonymous

• Yes, remember the site is a bit more international in scope than you might realize. Also I definitely think she comes from a more traditional background because her husband asked for her hand and they accepted, not her. She also states she never dated, including him. Which tells me she's been raised very differently than most of us.
    Anonymous