Period issues

I'm not good at tracking my period, but I usually know at least what week to expect it. I don't usually have bad cramps, and if I do, it's the day before or so and on my heavy bleeding days.
A little more than a week after my last period, I wiped after peeing and there was a little pink, but nothing after that. But I've been feeling crampy all month long. I have about 1.5 to 2 weeks before I can expect my period again, but the cramping is unusual and the pink has me wondering... implantation cramps? Any opinions?

motherofanaries

Asked by motherofanaries at 4:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Health

• Well, it could be. If it's been two weeks since your last period, I would suggest going ahead and maybe taking one at home test (maybe even the early detection kind). Then if it comes up negative, wait for your period. If it doesn't come, wait a couple of days after you think you should have it and test again. If you've been stressed lately, that may cause your period to be wacky.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:12 PM on Jul. 11, 2009