Does anyone not want another child because of the newborn stage?

As most of you know, I was severely suicidal when my daughter was a newborn (birth to three months). I don't think I could stand going through that again, so I don't think I want another child. Maybe in a few years I'll change, but for right now, the pain of that time is still too near O.O

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 5:17 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't want another one because of the toddler years!! but in all don't consider another baby if your feeling like that because god forbid you take it out on the baby..........just hope you get some help & feel better , been there & everything gets better eventually god bless
    Anonymous

• There is no rush.And if you did talk to your dr. about feeling the way you do after giving birth so he can give you something to get you through that stage.
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 5:38 PM on Jul. 11, 2009